Contact & help center
What is EDee?
EDee is an automated delivery option that gives you the chance to receive your online orders without the need of logging in to your EshopWedrop account more than once.
What does automated delivery mean?
With EDee being an automated delivery option, this means that if activated, your orders will be delivered to you automatically, based on the preferences you set in your personal EshopWedrop account only once.
Is EDee a mandatory option I have to use?
EDee is not mandatory, it is an optional add-on and can be activated in your personal EshopWedrop account, for free!
If you decide to activate our EDee functionality, then all you need to do is complete the information applicable in your EshopWedrop account under the ‘My parcels’ section and based on this information your future orders will be delivered to you. Also, you are able to deactivate EDee at any time.
Please note: Even if you decide not to use EDee, your parcels will still move to their Destination Warehouse, so Edee will not affect your parcels journey if it is not used.
If I activate EDee, will this work for outstanding orders in my account?
If you decide to activate EDee but you already have orders outstanding in your account, then please note that the preferences you have set will only work for those parcels that are added to your account after the activation. For the parcels already existing in your account, these cannot be automated and will therefore have to follow the manual ordering process.
How does EDee work?
EDee gives you the chance to pre-select the delivery options you wish your orders to use, only ONCE and from then on, each time that you use EshopWedrop to deliver your parcels, EDee will take care of the entire process for you, using the preferences set!
For example: If you pre-select preferences such as the delivery option to be home delivery and use the same method of payment for all of your orders, then Edee will carry out your future orders using these preferences, without asking for any further assistance.
How to Activate EDee?
Step.1 Visit your EshopWedrop Account and go to the ‘My Parcels’ page.
Step.2 Turn On EDee
Step.3 Select the delivery preferences that you wish EDee to take care of for you
Is there a maximum parcel size for automated deliveries?
There is no maximum parcel size for automated deliveries, unless you choose our C&C options (parcel lockers / parcel shops). If you select one of our C&C options and your parcel is bigger than the maximum allowed, then EDee will use the secondary delivery option that you set in your EDee settings.
Also, if you are using click and collect or door deliveries, please check for any courier restrictions that may occur.
What happens if I use EDee but choose to pay ‘cash on delivery’?
If you have selected the ‘Cash on delivery’ payment option, EDee will take care of the delivery for you and will send your parcels to our Vilnius Warehouse. Once your parcels have arrived, you can collect and pay for your order using cash on delivery.
Likewise, EDee can arrange for home delivery and payment can be made on arrival.
What happens if I use EDee but choose to send one parcel to a different address?
EDee can be turned on/turned off for one individual parcel separately if wanted. For example, if EDee has been activated, but one parcel needed to be delivered in a different way to the others in the account, EDee can be turned off for this one individual parcel. Then, this particular parcel would just need to be ordered in the usual way.
Will I be informed with updates on the journey of my parcel with EDee?
EDee will send you email updates on the status and journey of your order to keep you fully informed each step of the way.
Can I use Paysera as a payment option for Edee?
Paysera can be used as a payment option for your EDee deliveries, but please be aware that when using Paysera, after you have activated EDee, the deliveries must be paid for before your parcels are sent from the Destination Warehouse with our couriers. Your parcels will otherwise remain in our warehouse until payment has been made, as EDee is not able to automate this process for you.
Is EDee suitable for me?
EDee is the right option for you if you like your online shopping process to be fast and simple. This meaning, less email notifications (if you opt in to receive less) and less logins to your account. However, order tracking and delivery updates are always available on the website for you to access.
Will Edee take care of customs details for me?
In case you decide to activate EDee for USA parcels, please keep in mind that EDee cannot upload customs details in your account on your behalf. You will still need to login to your account and upload these details manually. After these documents have been uploaded, EDee can send your USA parcel to you and finalise the automated process.
Can I use Edee for more than one parcel?
EDee works only if you order your parcels individually, one by one, as currently this option is not available for consolidation of parcels into one single order. In the future we will have this option, so stay tuned!
Can I use Edee for one parcel only?
EDee can be activated for just one parcel if wanted. This option is useful for those who may be away when their parcel will be delivered. If you have a parcel in your account and you would like to automate the delivery process for it then this can be completed by going to the ‘My Parcels’ section in your account and activating EDee for this one parcel. Once your parcel has been received, EDee will take care of the delivery for you.
What happens if I activate EDee but then decide that it isn’t for me?
EDee can always be deactivated and re-activated again as many times as you wish. If you simply login to your account and select the ‘My Parcels’ section, you will be able to switch the On/Off button on the EDee banner to turn EDee on or off.
Please note: If you decide to activate EDee, the preferences you have set will only work for those parcels that are added to your account after the activation. This means that any parcels that were already in your account before activating EDee, will not be automated and will therefore follow the manual ordering process.
Also, EDee can be turned on/turned off for one individual parcel separately if wanted. For example, if EDee has been activated, but one parcel needed to be delivered in a different way to the others in the account, EDee can be turned off for this one individual parcel. Then, this particular parcel would just need to be ordered in the usual way.
Why is EDee free? Are there any hidden costs?
We offer EDee absolutely free at the moment because we want to offer our customers the best possible online shopping experience. Taking into consideration each and every review we receive every day, we try to find the best solutions so that the service is simple, efficient and enjoyable, which EDee helps with in every way.
Sometimes parcels can contain products known as ‘Dangerous Goods’. It is important that you are aware of the items that are considered ‘Dangerous Goods’ which can be purchased from the USA, as these cannot always be transported due to regulations.
Some goods are classified as ‘dangerous’ or ‘hazardous’ and can be unfit for safe transit. This category can include the following items: aerosols, perfume or anything containing lithium batteries – phones and laptops.
Please find below the list of ‘Dangerous Goods’ parcels:
- Parcels including Li-Ion and Li-Metal Batteries are classed as ‘Dangerous Goods’.
- Only UN3481 can be transported.
- All other Dangerous Goods’ codes cannot be transported. These include: UN3480, UN3091 and UN3090.
- For the parcels containing unknown Dangerous Goods’ codes, they will require being opened and unpacked for retrieval of cliental documentation. This documentation can then determine which of the 4 codes above the parcel is.
Please note there will be a repacking fee involved for these parcels and they will be marked in the system until the repacking is confirmed by you.
- We can currently only transport the code: UN3481. We are organising transports only when the volumes are high enough for these ‘Dangerous Goods’ parcels. Generally, this transport happens once per month.
- For the codes we cannot transport, please contact our customer support team and confirm if you would like to return the parcels to the USA sellers.
- For laptops and products containing batteries please also contact our client support team.
It’s our priority to ensure your parcels are delivered to you and to make you aware if they contain dangerous items. However, for parcels containing products as per the list above, we cannot be held liable.
We do apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
We strongly suggest before placing an order, that you read our Terms and Conditions.
The USA EshopWedrop Origin warehouse is based in New York. This means, that every time you are shopping online from online retailers your parcels will be sent to the USA Origin Warehouse, and from there your parcels will be delivered to the UK warehouse, via Heathrow airport, before delivered to you in Lithuania.
When parcels arrive at London Heathrow Airport, UK, each of them is subject to import customs formalities – this allows the parcels to be circulated as EU parcels to any EU destination country without any other customs formalities during the transit or at destination.
Please find below a list with the products that cannot be delivered from USA to Europe subject to UK custom formalities:
- Soil, plants, roots, seeds.
- Vegetables, bulbs, fruits, potatoes, dairy or other animal products – fish, eggs, honey, milk.
- Meat - including ham, bacon, sausages and pate.
- Perishable products of any kind.
- Any food, supplement, drug or cosmetic that has been issued a Consumer Safety Advisory Warning.
- Live or dead animals, bees and other insects, raw skins, raw furs.
- Wood, wooden charcoal, iron and steel, magnets.
- Money, Credit Cards, Debit Cards.
- Jewellery, rough diamonds.
- Batteries, explosives, flammable substances or other dangerous substances/radioactive substances.
- Aerosols, gasoline, diesel and other fuels, lighters containing fuel.
- Tear gas, mace & pepper spray, gas masks & gas mask filters.
- Knifes, guns.
- Fireworks, gun powder, firearms, weapons, explosives, ammunition, military equipment, self-defence sprays, airbags.
- Illegal drugs, pharmaceutical products (including veterinary), pesticides, herbicides, fungicides.
- Liquid, tobacco, alcohol.
- Sugar and salt.
- Perfume, nail varnish.
It’s our priority to ensure your parcels are customs cleared and delivered to you. However, for parcels containing products as per the list above, we cannot be held liable for your losses. The authorities are at the extreme of confiscating and destroying these items.
We do apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
We strongly suggest before placing an order, that you read our Terms and Conditions – 3.10 (3) regarding size, packaging and contents of the Parcel.
Please note: These products are given as examples and the list is not limitative. Please ensure you observe the legislation in USA, EU and Lithuania for any products which might not be allowed.
Delivery prices are calculated based on the parcels’ chargeable weight*
* Chargeable weight: The Chargeable Weight of Air Freight shiopmemnts are calculated as the Actual Weight (Gross Weight) or the Volumetric (also called Volume or Dimensional) Weight of the shipment, whichever is the greater. The Volumetric Weight that is calculated based on the dimensions (length, width and height) of a parcel: Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) / 6,000. Typically, large items with a light overall weight take up more space on an aircraft than a small, heavy item. That’s why the Airlines charge according to Chargeable Weight.
Import Customs Formalities
When parcels arrive at London Heathrow Airport, UK each of them are subject to import customs formalities – this allows the parcels to be circulated as EU parcels to any EU destination country without any other customs formalities during the transit or at destination.
Once the parcels arrived in the UK the USD declared value is converted into GBP based on the FX rate published monthly by the HM Revenue & Customs (UK Customs Authorities)
Low Value (LV) Parcels with value up to £14.99: Parcels to this value are exempt from custom formalities, import VAT or import duties.
Medium Valu (MV) Parcels with value from £15 to £134.99: Individual parcels will be charged with Import VAT of 20% from the Statistical Value.
High Value (HV) Parcels with value above £135: Individual parcels will be charged as per the Import VAT of 20%, plus Import Customs Duties depending on the products categories, all applied to the Statistical Value of each parcel.
Statistical Value - The Import VAT and Import Duties are calculated based on Statistical Value which is the Declared Value slightly increased by the HMRC. From our experience so far but without this being a guaranteed factor, the average statistical factor was 1.04 (4% average increase of the Declared Value to obtain the Statistical Value).
Import Customs Paymets are made of the Import VAT, Import Customs Duties and any other Import Taxes paid by EshopWedrop to HMRC (UK Customs Authorities) on behalf of the clients for importing the parcels into UK. They are paid in GBP and the same amounts without any margin on top are updated in the EshopWedrop system for each parcel. The system is then converting the GBP amounts into each destination country’s local currency (e.g. EUR for Lithuania, RON for Romania) based on the official exchange rates published by the local national bank and applicable in the day when the import customs formalities were done and the import payments were made by EshopWedrop on behalf of the clients. These Import Customs Payments will be calculated as amounts to be paid by the client at checkout when each such parcel is ordered by the client for final delivery in the destination country.
Import Customs Clearance Service Fee: This is the service fee charged to the clients by EshopWedrop for the service for taking care of the import formalities of each parcel. These fees are different for LV, MV and HV parcels and are according to the official tariffs list published on the website.
Import Customs Payments Service Fee: this is the service fee charged to the clients by EshopWedrop for the service of making the Import Customs Payments on behalf of the client. These are Import VAT, Import Customs Duties and Other Import Taxes paid by EshopWedrop (or its subcontractors and appointed agenst) to HRMC (UK Customs Authorities) in order to import each parcel. This fee is a percentage from the total amount of such Import Customs Payments made for each parcel, with a min amount being charged and they are according to the official tariffs list published on the website.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Each parcel will be treated individually. This means the Import Customs procedures will be applied separately to each parcel.
In case of more than one parcel for the same client consolidated into one shipment arriving in London Heathrow Airport, UK, the cumulated value of all parcels for the same client is considered for determining each parcels’ customs category (Low Value Parcel, Medium Value Parcel or High Value Parcel).
E.g. regardless of individual values, two parcels each valued £10 will be considered as a Medium Value Parcels – this is as a result of their cumulated value of £20 and will be custom cleared in line with the Medium Value Parcels import customs payments and and services fees as presented above.
Is there a max limit in the parcel’s chargeable weight?
Yes, 1,000 kg.*
Is there a max limit in the parcel’s declared value?
Max value per parcel: USD 2,500*
* If your parcel exceeds any of these limits and prior of ordering, please contact our team and one of our customer’s representatives will advice you of the process needs to be followed. Only parcels within these limits are considered Parcels as defined in our Standard Terms and Conditions and the tariffs and all the other conditions are apploicable. Any parcel exceeding any of these limits will need to be agreed with special conditions and tariffs applicable offline.
Is the service available for companies or only for consumers (private individuals)?
The service can be used also by companies but it is very important to understand that the import customs clearances are done in UK electronically and bulk for the entire shipment made of all the parcels consolidated into one transport. Therefore we cannot provide any Import Customs Declaration for each parcel which usually companies require as supporting documentation for the import VAT or import customs duties paid for the import formalities.
The above is applicable for all the parcels even for those for consumers (private individual clients) – there will not be available any individual Import Customs Declaration for individual parcels and we will not be able to provide to the clients supporting documentation for the Import VAT or Import Customs Duties paid for individual parcels.
Are you trying to place an order using your EshopWedrop American Delivery Address?
We strongly recommend that you review the information below - you need to follow the guidelines below to ensure your parcel is successfully delivered.
How does the USA service work?
The USA EshopWedrop Origin warehouse is based in New York and close to JFK airport. This means, that every time you are shopping online from online retailers your parcels will be sent to the USA Origin Warehouse and from here they will be delivered to the UK warehouse, via Heathrow airport.
Deliveries to the USA Warehouse are accepted from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (New York time).
All parcels are processed within 24hrs after delivery, except those delivered during Thursdays, which are processed on the same day.
Cut off times – Parcels with customs details updated and confirmed by Thursday 5 PM Eastern Time (ET) for each departure day will be included in the same day’s departure.
Currently we have one weekly departure from the USA Origin Warehouse, on each Friday with the airfreight departure from JFK Airport, NYC on Sunday and arrival at London Heathrow Airport on Monday morning.
Thus parcels delivered to our USA Origin Warehouse from Friday to Thursday will be processed and recorded in our system by Thursday Close of Business (ET). The clients will need to update the customs details of these parcels by Thursday 5 PM ET in order to ensure they will depart the same Friday.
What do I need to do when parcel arrives at the USA warehouse?
Please log in to your Personal Account and compete the following steps:
Upload supporting documentation for the products categories and values declared (invoice, online order confirmation, proforma invoice, etc.).
This document must present clearly the description of the products, the quantity and the amount paid for the products. If any of these details are missing the parcel cannot depart from the USA!
You must complete the product category details mentioned above in ENGLISH ONLY and must match the description from the supporting documentation (invoice or online order confirmation).
Declared value in USD including any applicable sales tax and USA delivery charges, according to the supporting documentation uploaded. The maximum value per parcel accepted by the system is USD 2,500. This is the maximum value for simplified export formalities accepted by the US Customs Authorities.
Please note: If you do not have a default delivery address in your destination country declared in your account you will be prompted to add one. This is a necessary condition for the parcels to be sent from the USA. This address will be declared as your address for the export and import customs formalities.
What happens when the parcels arrive in the UK?
Firstly, Parcels arrive in the UK on Monday at the Heathrow Airport for import customs clearance (see more details below about the import customs formalities).
Once the parcels have been customs cleared they will be delivered by Tuesday (12 PM UK time) to the EshopWedrop UK origin warehouse. At the UK Origin Warehouse the parcels will be sorted and will leave on the next scheduled departure from UK to Lithuania.
Here are some of the reasons that EshopWedrop can be your favourite online shopping partner:
Brands you love, delivered to you: With EshopWedrop you have access to high quality and cheaper products from the biggest online retailers in Europe. Even from those that don’t deliver to Lithuania. EshopWedrop does!
Access to product sales across Europe: We all know that there are huge sales running online in markets such as the UK. Most of these products will be more expensive or not available in Lithuania! With EshopWedrop you can now shop for any products and enjoy the benefits of the discounts and sales in the UK and Italian market.
Consolidate your orders: It is likely that you want to buy products from multiply shops or even different countries, which can result in high delivery costs. With EshopWedrop, you can combine all your orders under one consolidated delivery and tracking number, so all your packages will be delivered together to you, saving you money and time when collecting them.
Price Calculator: You can estimate your delivery fees before you buy. It provides an estimate of the costs to delivery your parcels globally to your home address in Lithuania. Visit the EshopWedrop Price Calculator to estimate your parcel delivery costs. Visit the Price Calculator
Multiple Delivery & Collection Options: Online shopping means convenient shopping!
You can choose what’s most convenient for you, as EshopWedrop offers a variety of Delivery Options and Collection Points located around Lithuania. Find the most convenient Delivery & Collection point to you here: Delivery options
Once signed up you will receive your Personal Delivery Addresses for your online shopping in the Poland, Germany, France, Italy, the UK and USA. You can find these addresses when you log in to your Personal EshopWedrop Account.
These are the main EshopWedrop Warehouse Addresses. When you are shopping online and use one of these addresses, your parcels are being delivered to the relevant country’s EshopWedrop Warehouse.
Via this process you can sometimes benefit from a free delivery option that online retailers often offer its customers. Meaning, you only have to pay for the costs associated for EshopWedrop to deliver your parcel to Lithuania.
Example: You have ordered a book from Amazon.co.uk that qualifies for free UK delivery and you have used your UK Personal EshopWedrop Delivery address at the checkout. This means that your parcel will first be sent to our UK EshopWedrop Warehouse allowing you to qualify for the Free delivery option that Amazon.co.uk sometimes offers. Your goods will then be delivered from the UK warehouse to Lithuania and you will charged based on the delivery charge you have selected.
Although we are happy to have new customers, we understand that EshopWedrop is not for everybody:
- You have a too basic English level, foreign online stores may be difficult for you to understand. We recommend you to ask a friend or a family member who knows the language better, rather than stress yourself trying to do this alone.
- You avoid making card payments and you don’t use social media...because you have a permanent privacy concern and you have a problem with Big Brother who is watching every step you take? In this case not only EshopWedrop, but ecommerce, in general, are not for you. Come back when you feel prepared! We will be here, available for you! :)
- You are anxios and cannot wait a few days for the products to be delivered - you’d better take the airplane and go shopping directly from the "brick and mortar" stores abroad. ;) But if you do cherish your time, your money and you are environmentally friendly – we hope that you don’t make such shoppings trips every weekend! :)
Parcels are accepted on your delivery addresses from Monday to Friday :
- United Kingdom address - 08:30 - 17:30
- Italy address - 09:00 - 17:00
- German address - 09:00 - 17:00
- Poland address - 08:00 - 15:00
- Lithuania address - 09:00 - 19:00
- France address - 09:00 - 17:00
- America address - 09:00 - 17:00
You have more freedom of choice.
EshopWedrop provides consumers in Lithuania with the freedom to purchase products from online retailers in Poland, Germany, Italy, France, Lithuania and the UK, as well as USA.
- Eliminate delivery obstacles
- Automate your deliveries. Do it once – enjoy regularly.
- Combine your purchases automatically – get volume discounts.
- Use our customer-friendly, competitive international delivery prices.
- Gain access to hundreds of online stores.
- Choose delivery or collect option that is best for you.
Let's try this:
- Chech you choose delivery country correctly.
- Change "+44" (UK code) with "0" (zero) - ebay.co.uk
- Delete +44 and leave only the rest of numbers - Amazon.co.uk
Our system will automatically send you emails notification as soon as we receive your parcels. The following details are included in our email notifications for each parcel received:
- Tracking number
- Link to your EshopWedrop account where you can see a picture with your parcel (parcels) as well as all the details above.
Also, at any time you have the option to check your parcels in your EshopWedrop account. You will find here all the details and the status for all your parcels, consolidations, history and invoices raised to you.
|Origin Country||Departure Days||Arrival days in Lithuania|
|UK||Every Tuesday and Friday||Every Friday and Tuesday|
|Italy||Every Friday||Every Monday|
|Germany||Every Tuesday and Friday||Every Friday and Monday|
|Poland||Two times per week||After 2-3 working days|
|USA||Every Friday||During two weeks|
|France||Every Friday||Every Thursday|
We will inform you via email as soon as:
- your parcels arrive in the EshopWedrop origin warehouses (your EshopWedrop shopping addresses)
- your parcels depart towards the destination country
- your parcels arrive in our warehouse from the destination country
- your parcels, either arrive in the collection point indicated by you, either they are handed over to the courier for the delivery to address indicated by you
- the parcels are delivered to you.
Also, you have anytime the option to check your parcels in your EshopWedrop account. You will find here all the details and the status for all your parcels, consolidations, history, invoices raised to you, etc.
Of course, this is one of the biggest benefits for using EshopWedrop. We will store your parcels in Destination Warehouse (DW) for two weeks, free of charge. This allows for your other parcels to arrive in the DW and then make one delivery order for all your parcels. We will charge you based on the cumulated weight and volume for all the parcels consolidated in one order, opposed to separate orders. Meaning you save on your delivery costs.
Of course, you can order from any online shop from all over the world which is making deliveries to one of your EshopWedrop shopping addresses – Poland, Germany, Italy, France and the UK. We will receive your parcels at any of the EshopWedrop shopping addresses and we will take care of everything so that your products will be delivered safely to Lithuania.
You can complete the final delivery of your parcels as soon as they arrive in our destination warehouse in Vilnius.
You can choose following options:
- Pick up from Vilnius warehouse. Address Savanoriu 176 (Norfa base). Working hours: I-V 9am - 7pm, VI 10am-2pm.
- Venipak terminal
- Venipak pick up points. You will be notifiied via SMS and email when your order will arrive at the Venipak pick up point. You can pick up your parcels here per 5 working days.
- Venipak courier can delivered parcels to door.
- DPD Click&Collect pints.
- DPD delivery to door.
- Omniva Click&Collect.
You can find Venipak terminals and pick up points locations and working hours here.
You can find DPD Click&Collect points here.
You can find Omniva Click&Collect locations here.
Yes, of course! When you place the order in your EshopWedrop account please leave a comment with the name and surname of the person who will come to pick up your parcel(s).
- You will often find products much cheaper in Poland, Germany, Italy, France and the UK. As well as having more choices of products to choose from.
- You can shop from different online stores, consolidate your orders and get them all in one parcel so you save on delivery costs!
- You can shop from any online website no matter if it delivers to your country or not. We take care of this for you!
- Online markets in Poland, Germany, Italy, France and the UK often offer product at cheaper costs, as well as being of higher quality!
Absolutely! Our online shops directory is only for guidance and ideas for you to explore. You can buy from any online shop which is making deliveries to one of your EshopWedrop shopping delivery addresses.
Your delivery charges and invoices will be displayed in your EshopWeDrop user account. You will also be able to see the status of your deliveries here.
- We kindly ask you to check if the online store has sent your products and if they were successfully delivered to your EshopWedrop shopping address.
- Did you receive a tracking number for the order from the online store? We recommend you use a track & trace delivery option, this sometimes costs (a little) more, but for peace of mind it is worth it.
- If the products were delivered, but the retailer did not correctly label your unique shopping address on the parcel, we will keep your parcels in the "Unidentified" category and will make investigations.
- We kindly ask you to contact us and send us all the details you have in order to clarify the situation.